Users' privacy is very important to Host4Fans. We are committed to safeguarding the information Users entrust to Host4Fans.
The Information We Collect
Host4Fans collects personally identifiable information from Users through online forms for ordering products and services. We may also collect information about how Users use our Web site, for example, by tracking the number of unique views received by the pages of the Web site or the domains from which Users originate. We use "cookies" to track how Users use our Web site.
How We Use Information
Host4Fans may use personally identifiable information collected through our Web site to contact Users regarding products and services offered by Host4Fans and its trusted affiliates, independent contractors and business partners, and otherwise to enhance Users' experience with Host4Fans and such affiliates, independent contractors and business partners. At no time will Host4Fans's database of users ever be sold to any entity for the purpose of marketing or mailing lists. Personal information will not be sold or otherwise transferred to our business partners without your prior consent, except that we will disclose the information we collect to third parties when, in our good faith judgement, we are obligated to do so under applicable laws.
Tracking & Cookies Data
– Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
– Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
– Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
– Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
We use the collected data for various purposes:
– To provide and maintain our Service
– To notify you about changes to our Service
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
– To provide customer support
– To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
– To monitor the usage of our Service
– To detect, prevent and address technical issues
– To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Retention of Data
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
– We need to perform a contract with you
– You have given us permission to do so
– The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
– To comply with the law